Monday 22 September 2008

People Are Stupid, Episode One

Some conversations are just plain dumb. I am frequently astounded by the things I overhear or the dialogue people enter into with me.

Example:

Guy enters shop

GUY: This is new.

BEN: Well, we’ve been here about six months now.

GUY: So not that long then.

Guy looks around quickly.

GUY: Have you got any bargains?

BEN: There’s the 50p box here.

GUY: Any good stuff in here?

BEN: Well, mostly they are in there for a reason…


Maybe it’s just me but seriously folks, you aren’t gonna get gold for the rpice of a can of soft drink.

This was a conversation I heard on the bus this morning…

Bus drives past a billboard poster

MAN: I didn’t know he made that.

WOMAN: What?

MAN: Gordon Ramsey. I didn’t know he makes gin.

WOMAN: He doesn’t, they just asked him to advertise it for them because he has the same name. (pauses) Of course, then it sould be called Ramsey’s Gin.

MAN: Huh?


Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment