Friday 19 September 2008

Good news and bad news...

Yay! New Red Dwarf for 2009!

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2008/09/19/new-red-dwarf-specials-confirmed/

I loved Red Dwarf, it was there through all of my childhood and it last transmitted in 1999, the first time I lived in Cheltenham.

OK, so season 7 was shite, but 8 bought back some of the old magic for me in what was otherwise a pretty miserable year.

And now, here I am in Chelters again and blow me down if the boys from the Dwarf aren’t back,

Nice.

Dave are behind it would you believe? They’re actually commissioning new TV! What next? A new UK series of Who’s Line...? Ah man, that would rock. For now though, I have Mock The Week and Frankie Boyle to keep me in chuckles.

Oh and the bad news? My front room has a patch of damp. Found it behind my old lap tray today whilst tidying. It’s killed the lap tray and is too close to my DVD collection for my liking.

Time to call the agency methinks.

I mean, yeah, I dry clothes in that room too but I’ve done that in most house I’ve lived in and it’s never created damp before.

Stupid bloody Cheltenham and stupid bloody water. Days like this i miss the pig hill safety of Swindon.

Never mind, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment