Saturday 6 September 2008

Booooargh!

More bullpointy bloggetty blogging fun…

* I am indeed a tad squiffy.

* Darren’s was ace, but sadly brief due to rubbish train times. I missed some folks I wanted to see, but also thankfully some I didn’t…

* And I was mistaken for Roy! So that’s one goal achieved! Bless…

* I have realised via the mediums of bourbon, trains and an iPod that Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World makes me want to learn to play the bass guitar.

* Of course The Color And The Shape by the Foo Fighters make me want to learn the drums so both are unlikely to happen.

* I’m contemplating an extra swim sesh in the late morn’ of the ‘moro. Am I nuts?

* I am mostly glad to see the back of this week to be honest for various reasons.

* I’m gonna have to skip another Judder due to fundage. Sigh. Bloody birthdays and new gym passes.

* And I have nothing else interesting to say. Ah well…

* Oh, in case the Large Hadron Colider ends the world next week and I forget to say it before then - you guys all rock. Loving your work. Keep on trucking. And big hugs to all - except those who don’t like to be touched and then i’ll just wave affectionately.

No comments:

Post a Comment