Thursday 28 May 2009

One day, will it all make sense?

Are you sure you want to delete it?

Right, before this becomes another whiny blog - some good stuffs.

This weekend was bloody hard, but I arranged some fun for the Monday and it paid dividends. I had an awesome lunch (20oz steak and my only ‘meal’ of the day - yum) with Husky and Lou; a lovely afternoon catching up with the other Lou in my life and snagging a huggle or two off Kimbo; and a fantastic night out with Kate, which took in Lava Lounge (dead...) and Revolution (quiet, but very entertaining...)

Was also great to see Tonia, Daz, Arry, Lauren, Bish, Jo, Povey, Chloe, Kent and the other doorman plus assorted old face on Saturday night.

I also had a good chat with Charlie today - thanks matey. :)

Now the shite. Still no counselling and I’m finding it harder to open up. There’s a lot of secrecy in the social group I know and I’m finding it hard to be open with people who won’t share anything of themselves with me.

To top it all off I’ve managed to upset and hurt two people I care about very much,

I need someone who I can talk to without hurting them. People claim they understand and make allowances for me right now but I am raging with pain and hurt and that is hard to take.

I really need some release. I know what I need, but I’ve never been someone who can just get… that.

Seriously, is there a big reset button? I keep wondering if there’s a way to induce retrograde amnesia to myself. Ignorance is bliss, though are memory and personality linked? I’m assuming I’d have a chance to form a fresh and bolder personality if freed from my memories. It’s this concept that Dollshouse has explored i part. I hope it does more in the second season.

I want to see Drag Me To Hell, plus I have various films to watch so if anyone wants to be sociable drop me a line.

But be warned, I’m not reliable company right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment