Wednesday 20 August 2008

Whubbley Mountain Lions & Icebergs

Cats. Working. Hating their job.

That sounds like my old life - before the shop.

Go here.

Do it.

Also, I have concluded this my best piece of Photoshop thievery - in that it looks good, not that the stealing was good.

It was produced as the poster for an evening of, oh sod it - read the bloody thing! Should be very good!



Finally, the picture below is symbolic of my life. I loves it I does. It is the artwork for the new Biffy Clyro single I prattled on about recently. It’s awesome and is out next Monday.

I am having both images professionally printed to adorn my walls. Go me.

Oh, and I am reflecting on one year on since… balls and gnash gnash grrr.

Still one year on from December 07 - January 08 shall hopefully be aceness and shiny apples of joy, so there’s that to look forward to.

Message ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment