Thursday 4 February 2010

So what next....

Coming up later this year...

*driving theory test and possibly learning to drive

*first excursion out of Europe ever

*30th birthday (making the above extremely lame!)

*re-writing an old short story into a graphic novel and illustrating myself (in a way...)

*completing the Swimathon and raising money for Marie Curie Cancer Care

*completing my self set North Channel Swim Challenge by March 20th (currently 601 down, 450 to go)

*the SFX Weekender

*new Doctor Who

*celebrating the shop's second birthday in style - TWICE! - to make up for being denied the oppurtunity last year

*finish my story, be it a novel or novella - that has stalled as I killed the main character's Mum and realised I wasn't ready to face that yet

*the continuation of my new RPG, Cactus Land

*there is also the RPG event I have planned with Andy to come

*dropping another jean size, if not two

*new friends and new horizons, old friends and new adventures

1 comment: