Thursday 26 November 2009

A restless night's sleep

Well my sleep has been plagued this week. Some late nights (including ruining a good friend's normal routine) and fitful sleep when I do finally get into bed.

But last night took the prize. I got into bed at a reasonable hour, but then had an incredibly vivid dream.

I won't go into it all, but I had been sectioned in a mental hospital. It was incredibly traumatic. Only one friend came to visit me and frankly after the events of last week I was stunned. Dream logic is odd, there was no explanation as to why I'd been sectioned, but it seemed almost reasonable as I'd had a shit year. The events of recent week were all relevant too.

The one friend who came to visit me is not the person I would have expected either (IE - not the friend whose routine I ruined earlier this week). We got chance to talk about what had happened last week and things took an interesting turn.

Then my Mum arrived which kinda ruined the mood of fledgling romance that had crept into the dream.

Anyway, an odd one. Have fun analysing that one people.

2 comments:

  1. It was me wasn't it? I knew you'd always had a thing for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it David. Now that you've said it you're gone and cheapened it all.

    Hussy. ;)

    ReplyDelete