Thursday 9 July 2009

Peace

I had to blog quickly.

Tonight, a minor thing shattered the upbeat happy face I’d put on things. Just for a bit.

A lot of good friends rallied round and put me back on my horse.

There’s something that’s been going on for a while which periodically brings me great sadness.

It is also a source of great joy so I can’t decide what to do about it all.

I’ve always said there are a few things that need to stay with me and this is one of them. I want to move forward one way or another, but right now the only definite way to do that is unacceptable.

Anyway, it’s been hard these past few days but other aspects of my life have kept it in check.

Until something trivial as I mentioned.

I’m good again now. I’m golden.

But I was listening to some fairly self indulgent music. Thn i found the new Biffy single and that helped. But it’s not gonna chill me out.

Then I found the video below for the last Mode single. Usually Depeche Mode - bless them - do fairly miserable stuff. This is so uncharacteristically upbeat. ‘ve had trouble connecting with this album. The special edition of it is the last gift Mum ever gave me.

But this song? Wow, it has a whole new meaning and impact tonight.

Good night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment