Thursday 9 October 2008

Methadone Autoignition

So I walked home from the shop after a day of highs and LOWS intending to write a complicated and heartfelt blog about recent events and a comparison to the deleted blog post I drafted recently.

Instead, I’ve realised I don’t see the point.

I do want to talk/get drunk/find some release with some friends but this doesn’t feel appropriate.

What I will say is that I’m fed up of feeling used. That’s seems to be a lifelong malady.

I’m also sick of being constantly afraid. This economic crisis is a horrible time for a new small business owner. Sleep is alien to me now.

The title of this blog was randomly generated using some random site I found. Seems appropriate.

The substitution of drugs for my normal emotional response is very appealing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment