Thursday 27 January 2011

Once upon a time...

...I wanted to make videos for a living. I loved DV editing and ideally I wanted to progress to directed music videos and editing film trailers, then progress to TV series.

For various reasons, soon after finishing an HND in Media Production, I realised I don't have the thick skin or the ability to survive on no money at all required to break in. So now I run a comic shop. Having been a barman, a DJ, a doorman, an office temp and a retail manager. Funny old life.

Turns out some of my work is still online.

You can find three of my videos here on Myspace Video.


Hell Is For Heroes - I Can Climb Mountains (Demo)

Parasite | Myspace Video



Chasing Amy Trailer

Parasite | Myspace Video



Buswell - Let Me Love

Parasite | Myspace Video


I also worked on these:





All of these were shot for little or no money, with a tiny crew. I can see many, many things I would do differently, but I'm still kinda proud of them.

I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment